Monday, January 14, 2008

Days of my life


My life is whiter than any other day now. I've been sleeping in my bed for pas 7 hours, and missing u like some times crazy girls do. I'm crazy. I'm numb. I'm happy.
The whole world is going around, and I'm running with me. My music is louder than any other day. My laughs are deeper than they could be. As they say, some times crazy is alright. Nah?!

I was having a hard time lately. But yesterday , I saw myself walking in the street singing my favorite song , and remembering everything that took me here , HERE , this final spot . And after all the suffering which I used to call it "days of my life", I'm here, all fine. All happy. Full of joy. And I'm ready …to go through all the other days too . Yesterday , I thought …this is it .
I will try as hard as I can .
You can count on me .

No comments: