Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The right kind of wrong

As I was sitting in leila's balcony , watching my three friends talking to eachother , while they were holding hands of their boyfriends , I thought about "the" lasting relationship .
I watched G 's boyfriend always chooses a seat which has an extra place for her , but S seemed not caring that much , while his girlfriend was dying to sit beside him , and hold his hand .
Suddenly I found myself a bit out of whole dating , and being in a relationship phase , where you are anxious about if you boyfriend has the best seat ever , or if he is thinking about how cute you are comparing to your other girl friends in a party . And I thought about being instead of S in there. Am I the-holding-hand type?
I don’t think so.
As far as guys are the not-speaking-about-their-feelings type, what if he is PDA? What if he wants me to hold hands or kiss in the public?Should we change our manner for being loved more, or should we just stick to our own way?

No comments: