I've got this friend of mine who started to go out with a 'somehow' handsome guy about a year ago. A couple of days ago, I went to my favorite café with her.
I hadn’t had my cold yet , so I wore my white jacket with my jeans .
She told me that everything was good between 'em until my friend and 'somehow' handsome guy had their first "IRANIAN" sex. She explained to me that it wasn’t 'actually' sex . I was shocked. You know, I can't get this right .
The question is whether you have sex or not . What's the matter with Iranian boys and girls?! You ask them if you are together. They both blush , and will nod their head with a blur – but naughty – smile . Then you ask then if they have been sleeping together, they will answer you using "not-complete-sex" .
What is a ' NON-COMPLETE-SEX' ? In my idea sex is sex . I mean if you just like the foreplay, that's ok , but don’t walk around your friends and tell them that you have the best sex ever ! That's a lie .
I've met this French guy , whom was told about Iranian sex philosophy in young generations ; Once he asked me if I could find him an Iranian girl who would want to sleep with him first in an " Iranian way" !!!!!!! hahahahaha. That was funny. The only thing I told him was , " Do you want to be left alone right 'in the middle of ' having sex? Take an iranian girl, most of them are so afraid of loosing their virginity that they almost turn YOU down in the middle of it!!! Their motto is that: we have the sex, but not complete one! "
So , should we – iranian girls – keep on going like our grandmas , not loosing our virginity till we get married? Or should we change like a real modern girl? And if we do , are all boys modern too? Or they just would look at us like real iranian hookers?
No comments:
Post a Comment